Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Some video from China

This was the night that we arrived in Nanjing and the night before we received Elsa. We were so tired and anxious!

This video is from night one with Elsa. We put her in her crib and she put herself to sleep without any fuss. This is textbook self soothing behaviors. I am so happy to report that after just two weeks we seldom see this anymore! She needs momma to go to sleep now! I don't care if I don't get any sleep for a year, I want this girl to know that when she cries her momma is there and that mommas are the best for rocking to sleep. You can depend on Momma now, Elsa! Fuss away and be as demanding as you can be!!! Babies need attention.

Elsa in the hotel room.

Dad took a lot of video tape! I just took a few lame video clips with my camera. Dad is going to send me the video and I hope to compile it into something watchable!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home