Wednesday, February 27, 2008

We'll be home late Thursday

Here's me and my dad underneath the frangipani tree. Only a select few family members will understand why this is funny!

We leave in just a few hours to begin our trip home. I am so excited to see Jay, Maya, and Tadd and for them to meet Elsa! I am ready for our "normal" life to resume. We get home Thursday night and we are going to want visitors right away! Please don't be shy. Stop by and meet this beautiful girl that I am honored to call daughter.

5 Comments:

Blogger Mary Speckhard said...

Susan, I have really enjoyed checking in on you and hearing of all your experiences over there. Jacob can't wait to meet his new friend. :)

February 27, 2008 at 2:10 PM

 
Blogger Kate said...

I love you sis.
I'll be by on Friday!
Kate

February 27, 2008 at 3:58 PM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Susan, Maya can't wait to have you home, and I can't wait to meet Elsa! I hope your trip home is uneventful!! Peggy

February 27, 2008 at 4:19 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome home!!!!!!!!! :-)

How exciting. I can't wait to see you and that little one! :-)

Can't wait to see you when we get back from China. :-) :-)

Love,
Marna

February 27, 2008 at 10:50 PM

 
Blogger Sarah Overman said...

Congrats Susan! She's beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Cousin Sarah

February 29, 2008 at 4:28 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home